Welcome to Shecarenaturals.com! The policies, terms and conditions of use apply to this site.
up-to-date information about our privacy policies.
What personal information do we collect from the people that visit our website?
When ordering or registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your name, email address, mailing address, company address, phone number, credit/debit card information or other details to help you with your experience.
When do we collect information?
We collect information from you when you voluntarily register on Shecarenaturals.com, place an order, subscribe to a newsletter, fill out a form or enter information on our site.
How does shecarenaturals.com use your information?
We may use the information we collect from you when you register, make a purchase, sign up for our newsletter, respond to a survey or marketing communication, surf the website, or use certain other site features in the following ways:
- To personalize your (customer’s) experience and to allow us to deliver the type of content and product offerings in which you are most interested.
• To allow us to better serve you in responding to your customer service requests.
• To quickly process your transactions.
• To send periodic emails regarding your order or other products and services.
How do we protect visitor information?
Our website is scanned on a regular basis for security holes and known vulnerabilities in order to make your visit to our site as safe as possible.
Cookies on Shecarenaturals.com
• Help remember and process the items in the shopping cart.
• Understand and save your preferences for future visits.
• Compile aggregate data about site traffic and site interactions in order to offer better site experiences and tools in the future. We may also use trusted third party services that track this information on our behalf.
You can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies. You do this through your browser settings. Each browser is a little different, so look at your browser’s Help menu to learn the correct way to modify your cookies.
If you disable cookies off, some features will be disabled It won’t affect the users experience that make your site experience more efficient and some of our services will not function properly.
However, you can still place orders .
Third Party Disclosure
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information.
**Users are able to change their personal information by logging in to their account.
All products stocked at Sharecare Naturals are genuine and of excellent quality. Our products are either sourced directly from the manufacturers or from authorised distributors.
All products are reasonably priced for the convenience of our customers. However, we stand the right to increase or decrease product prices without prior notice. In the advent of a price change, confirmed orders/payments would not be affected in any way.
Please refer to the delivery information section to be updated on our procedures and rates.
We do not accept returns for opened packages. All sales are final. For special issues e.g, receipt of a product in damaged condition, mail us at [email protected].