One part scrub, one part mask. Walnut shell powder gently buffs away dull skin when used as a face scrub. The calming properties of oatmeal and honey inspired us to craft a scrub that can also be used as a face mask. Voilà, a 2-in-1 treat for your skin!
Directions and Ingredients
1. Squeeze a dime sized amount of Gentle Soothing Oatmeal Face Scrub & Mask onto your fingertips and massage onto damp skin.
2. Spread in small circular motions, applying gentle pressure to wake your skin’s natural circulation.
3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.
4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.
5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.
Silica, Sodium Methyl 2-Sulfolaurate, Acrylates/Palmeth-25 Acrylate Copolymer, Decyl Glucoside, Acrylates Copolymer, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Disodium-2 Sulfolaurate, Juglans Regia (Walnut) Shell Powder, Cocamidopropyl Pg-Disodium Chloride Phosphate, Titanium Dioxide, Sodium Chloride, Fragrance, Disodium Edta, Polyacrylamide, Sodium Benzoate, Ppg-2 Methyl Ether, Phenethyl Alcohol, Methylisothiazolinone, Avena Sativa (Oat) Meal Extract. *Lauryl/Laureth Sulfate.